Effective Date: These Terms and Conditions were last updated on May 26, 2023.
Using the thrillng.com website and service (the “Service”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Use of the Website
Your License to Company
The Service may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload or submit to public forums, contests, sweepstakes, programs, or other aspects of the Service your photos, videos, text, and additional information (collectively, any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “User Content”). You, at this moment, grant the Company and its users a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, adapt, republish, copy, store, sell, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and distribute your User Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or from now on developed, without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you, as part of the Service or in support of the Service through advertising and marketing.
You are solely responsible for the User Content you post on the Service or transmit to other users. You agree that you will not hold the Company responsible or liable for any content you access from other Service users.
Without limitation, you will not post or transmit to other users any User Content that:
- Is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, or offensive;
- Infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos, or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right to publicity or right to privacy;
- Is threatening, harassing, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, physical harm, or discrimination of any kind against any group or individual;
- Promotes or encourages violence or contains sexually explicit material;
- Is inaccurate, false, or misleading in any way;
- Is illegal or promotes any unlawful activities;
- Contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, car registration numbers, etc.;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, telecommunications equipment; or
- Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to content from various sources and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.
- From time to time, certain aspects of the Service may involve voting through various mechanisms, potentially including web-based and mobile voting. The Company reserves the right to adjust the outcome of any voting associated with the Service if it believes, in its sole discretion, that any mechanism of fraud, abuse, or automated voting has influenced the result. Furthermore, the Company will consider the voting outcome associated with the Service. Still, it may use other factors besides voting to determine various aspects of the Service associated with voting.
Termination of Access
Our Proprietary Rights
- Subject to the limitations in connection with the Non-Excludable Guarantees (as set forth below), the Service, including all content made available on or accessed through the Service, is provided “as is” and Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever in connection with the Service or the content on the Service.
For users located in Australia: Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Company excludes any representations, warranties, undertakings, or conditions implied by statute, general law, or custom. Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the Service or any materials or content contained therein will be completely secure, readily available, uninterrupted, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
For all other users: The Company excludes any express or implied representations, warranties, undertakings, or conditions, including, without limitation, non-infringement, title, fitness for a particular purpose, or satisfactory quality to the fullest extent permissible by law. Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the Service or any materials or content contained therein will be completely secure, readily available, uninterrupted, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Third parties may make materials available via the Service, not within our control. Company is under no obligation to, and does not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is Company’s policy not to permit materials known by it to infringe on another party’s intellectual property rights to remain on the Service.
If you believe any materials on the Service infringe third party intellectual property rights, you should provide the Company with written notice that, at a minimum, contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All takedown notices should be sent to our contact page: https://www.thrillng.com/contact/
It is the Company’s policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us here
Thank you for visiting thrillng.com.